From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Marie
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 10:40 PM
To: Jaws User Group <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Voice profiles

In the past I could change the voice just for the Word program by going into
options/voices/voice profiles Now when I go into that dialog box it only wants
to change the voice for the Jaws window instead of Word? I am confused.
Marie

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.