From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Cristóbal
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 9:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Just For Fun, Emoji

Yes. This new Windows 10 feature still doesn’t' appear to be accessible with
Jaws. I've also come across some emojis by accident with the alt plus numpad
sequence when I've meant to type something else. Accented vowel, º, ñ for
example. ☺ = alt plus #1. ☻ = alt plus #2. ♥ = alt plus #3 and so on. But
considering that there are tons and tons of emojis and that you can also select
shade of skin color for the more ethno-centric conscious folks, it's still
pretty much a no go.
I want to say that Leacy or however you spell it has some sort of emoji
function if you buy their scripts, but I don't really have a need for leasy
products and am not jonesing enough to emoji my heart out to pay for that
specific feature with their script package.
Especially now that it seems to be built in to Windows 10. I would have to
imagine that it'll soon enough be part of the Jaws core function. This of
course will probably be touted as some major new Jaws feature eating up one of
my SMAs instead of addressing long standing bugs though.
You see? A grumpy or angry face emoji would have been perfect at the end of
that last sentence...