Hello all,

Using Jaws 2018 and windows 8.1-64.

I tried opening a PDF book using digital editions, but the program doesn’t seem
to work. Accoring to a sighted person, the screen is blank, though I can read
adobe digital editions. I tried instaling and uninstalling to no avail.
The program installed is the adobe digital editions 4.5.8. I found that when I
try to open the book with the ‘open with option’, in the context menu, it says
open with adobe digital editions f.5.4, but, as I said, the version installed
is 4.5.8. Is this last version not accessible with Jaws? Where could I find the
4.5.4 version?

I also found that if I try to open the book with acrobat reader DC, the program
doesn’t respond. I can’t seem to restore my computer to a fiew weeks ago, for
the only created restore point is today.

I would really appreciate if some one could take me out of this marsh sand.

Best regards,

Teresa Arroyo Llosa

---