Hi.

CPUID's HW Monitor is quite screen reader friendly and will often report hdd temps along with other temps for cpu and such, also may report fan speeds, and may report power consumption.

No need to get hw monitor pro, just do the free one. You should have a zip file when you download, just extract that to a folder and run hw monitor 64.exe or the other if you're on 32 bit windows.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, A.K.A. valiant8086. General Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates "We
make Very Good Audiogames for the blind community - http://valiantGalaxy.com";

<Sent with Thunderbird 52.1.0 portable>