From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dang Manh Cuong
Sent: Wednesday, 16 May 2018 4:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] read alternate text using Jaws

To all listers
When using Jaws to read word document that included picture with alternate
text, can blind people read the alternate text without turning navigation
quick keys on? I tried pressing up arrow to read line by line, and when
focus move to the inserted picture, Jaws didn't read that text. I want to
read it so please help me.
Appreciated your help
Cuong

---