yes

-----Original Message----- From: JM Casey Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2018 8:31 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] formatting an ex drive
Huh. That's interesting. I've never had the "format" command not work.  By
"ex" drive, you mean external, right?

Well, at least you got it now.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Lenny McHugh
Sent: July 8, 2018 7:49 PM
To: JFW List <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] formatting an ex drive

Well after 2 days of trying I finally called microsoft. After he explained
the process was so simple. I kept trying to use the run command and the old
dos format command syntax. It looked like it would work even asking for a
new name. Then nothing. I left it run for over 20 hours with not finishing.
After calling he told me that that will not work. I was to use windows
explorer then f6 to get to the correct area. When I found the ex drive use
the applications key. Arrow down to format and the rest was quite easy. It
took less than 2 minutes to bring my drive from fat32 back to ntfs.

---

Please visit my web page

It's motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990 For answers to
frequently asked questions about this list visit: