After selecting "open with" from context menu, tap once to "keep using this app" and arrow down to more apps and enter. then arrow down to choose notepad and tap forward and chheck always open with this app.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 8:05 PM
To: Jaws-Users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] File Extensions, How To Assign Them To Be Opened By A Particular Program

Hi All,

Running Windows 10 Pro 1803 latest and Jaws 16 thru J2018 latest.  I want to
open some JAWS ENU files in Notepad, but I just can't figure out how to
assign them!  I would like to have .JGF, & .JCF, are 2  of the file types I
would like to have assigned to open in Notepad.  I've tried the Open With
option from the context menu, but just can't getter done.

Would y'all please give me simple steps on how I can get these and other
files types to open with Notepad?!  All help will be greatly appreciated and
graciously accepted.  Thanks much.
Take Care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.