Hello,
Go into the settings Center with an insert or capslock plus the number
6 on the numbers row and press ctrl shift d for the default file.
Next, type labels into the settings center and you should fild key
labels. Press the f6 key and then the space bar on the manage key
labels... button. The label that you want to mute is f4 find this key
and press the space bar to toggle it to mute and apply the change and
close the Settings Center.
Hope this helps