I guess I was under the impression that you could purchase a stand-alone version of Office 365.

----- Original Message ----- From: "JM Casey" <crystallo...@ca.inter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] purchasing Office 365

It sounds like you want to purchase Office 2016, and not Office 365, which
is a subscription-based service. For multiple licenses, I think you'll need to get at least the home/business version. As far as I know there are three
"grades" of office suite: personal, home/business and professional. I know
the personal version does not come with multiple licenses. The home/business
might be three, but I can't remember for sure, so you'll have to look into
it.