Hello list,

So, I upgraded Skype for desktop on a laptop to try to get used to it before
MS kills Skype classic in September. I came across some short cut keys from:
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-hotkeys-and-how-do-i-use-t
hem-in-skype

What I’m not finding is the hotkey to answer an incoming call. I can’t
believe that there isn’t one for such a  basic function, but it’s not listed
in the table. Start a call, hang up, mute, that’s all fine, but nothing for
answering a call. Am I missing something or is this really not included as a
shortcut key?

Thanks,

Cristobal