Which application are you saving in?
Microsoft Office, try f12.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of Bob
Hicks
Sent: 18 July 2018 16:03
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] update problem

I am running the latest version of Jaws on a Win7 64 bit machine.

Here is my problem; when I use the save as control and I change the folder when
move to save the file or email, Jaws tells me a standard suggested method, it
no longer reads the file name.  The file is there and I can read the file name
with a say line command, but this is an extra step in the process so saving a
file.  I believe that Jaws used to read the file name automatically.  Any
ideas?  Did I ramble too long!

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and
other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail