From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
wayne smith
Sent: July 18, 2018 2:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Updating to 2018 from 15

Hello all-

For those who have multiple versions of JAWS running on a machine, if I
download 2018 and I have 15 running will I be able to keep the previous
version automatically or do I need to do something to have both versions
available to me?

   If I update from Outlook 2007 to 2016 for my emails will it keep the
folders and emails that I have previously created?

Wayne