-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of lenny McHugh
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 4:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] adobe reader 8.1

I am running the newest version of jaws with  xp home sp3. The two times I
attempted to read a pdf document adobe 8.1 crashed when I went to close. At
that point jaws stopped talking.  with some sighted help, I did send the
error reports to microsoft. Then jaws started talking when that task was
completed.  Any suggestions.
Lenny, Please visit my home page http://www.geocities.com/lenny_mchugh/
It is motivational, educational, humorous and has a lot of resources.
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com