-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carlene Knight
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 11:10 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Firefox 3

That happened to me on Friday and I lost all of the job leads that I was
putting in my cart.  Now even though it's a pain, I make a xseparate word
file and cut and paste as well.  I'm having better luck now with the older
version.. Live and learn.

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail (ID 199705683) is spam:
Spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=199705683&m=e4a509823ba2&c=s
Not spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=199705683&m=e4a509823ba2&c=n
Forget vote:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=199705683&m=e4a509823ba2&c=f

REMEMBER: Never give out your account information, password, or other
personal information over e-mail.