Hi Folks,

Is there any version of Jaws that will work with Windows Media Edition?

I seem to recall that the pro version did something with it, but I can't
remember if that something was worth taking into consideration or not.  Smile.

In any case, a friend of mine is having trouble with her computer, and she
asked me for help.

When I loaded Jaws 9 on it, I found I was having trouble getting focus on
things, and keystrokes weren't the same.  For example, when I would go to get
the windows list with insert+F10, it was like I pressed Jaws key+H, to get
available Windows hotkeys, and the help topic for hotkeys with windows would
pop up.

Needless to say, I was really frustrated by the time I was finished, and I'm
not even finished, as there were, at last count, 798 viruses on her computer.

Now, now, I know that those are probably spyware and viruses lumped together,
but regardless if it is or not, I need to remove that for her, especially if
she wants her kids to use the computer.

So, the question still stands, is there a version that will work with Media
Edition, and if so, which one is it?

Thanks all for  your help.

Victor
Co-moderator