Hi, just wanted to say I like the thing on your mail about life
happened after you make plans.  So much has gone that way for me:
unexpected changes.  Karen and Harpo

Kelly.

>> Contact Me At:
>> Donnie Parrett
>> 1956 Asa Flat Road
>> Annville, Kentucky  40402
>> Home Phone:  606-364-3321
>> Church Phone:  606-364-PRAY
>> Skype Name:  Donnie1261
>> Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

David Ferrin
>> Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 7:27 AM
>> To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>> Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Keystroke for clearing clipboard

>> I am impressed to say the least my friend.  Where did you learn
that little
>> trick? Also there is a program on the server called clip clear
that does
>> the
>> same thing, but before it came out your idea was the preferred
method.
>> David Ferrin
>> Life is what happens after you've already made other plans.

>>> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike
&
>>> Barbara
>>> Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:44 PM
>>> To: jaws-users-list
>>> Subject: [JAWS-Users] Keystroke for clearing clipboard

>>> Hi All,

>>> Is there a keystroke for clearing the clipboard?  If there is, I
have
>>> been
>>> overlooking it.  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
much.

>>> Mike

> [...]

to the
>> following address:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
>http://www.jaws-users.com
>Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
>http://www.blind-computing.com
>Address for the list archives:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>To post to this group, send email to
>jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the
subject or body of a blank message to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Use the following address in order to contact the management team
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email

body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
following address: