I have a folder containing other folders, and for some reason, the folders
inside this folder are not ordered like all of my other folders on the
computer. Normally when I have to place a number in front of a folder, the
folders are organized by number. When folders begin with 0. and then 01. 02.
03. etc, the 0. folder is always at the top of the list. In this folder, the
0. folder is at the bottomed, so it reads 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08.
09. 10. 0. No other folder does this. Any suggestions how I can get the list
of folders to read correctly? Thanks.

Vicki

Grant me, O Lord my God, a mind to know you, a heart to seek you, wisdom to
find you, conduct pleasing to you, faithful perseverance in waiting for you,
and a hope of finally embracing you. - Saint Thomas Aquinas (1225-1274)

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com