This command tells you about the last contact who has signed in since you started jaws. If you get the message that no contact has signed in, this is simply because jaws didn't notice anyone to sign in since you started it, and not because nobody ever signs in. ----- Original Message ----- From: "mostafa almahdy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 4:47 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] *(REPEAT SIGN INFORMATIONS? I'VE TO REPEAT THATISSUE!!)*

goodafternoon folks
i've been talked about that issue previously.
but actually: i've to  consult it with you.
beforely: i've to decide when i've been wrote.
certain day:  tuesday september 30
i've been notifyed you for a reason: it might be existed in the list archives.
by the way: i did   these steps regularlly.
& i've explain it by the same way.
so:
1: i focused my curser on windows live messenger.
2: bringed up the list of JAWS managers i did that by pressing insert+F2
3: pressed K & then i've got keyboard manager facing me.
pressed inter to move on.
4: pressed tab & my curser landed in a list view for msn messenger keystrokes.
5: moved around it until i've got something called"say last alert
info" marked nun.
6: pressed alt+A & then actions menu has been opened for me.
it was contained many items.
the first item was: creat keystroke control+A
i've been choosed my  keystroke combination  & almost dun.
7: tabd  & found  asigned  to hotkey checkbox checked: i leave it
without unchecking or otherwise changing.
8: choosed ok button to save my new keystroke.
9: now it should be activated: when i pressed ALT SHIFT+F12 , I've
been notifyed : no alert information.
after all that.
actually: i don't know what that does.
if some one elss could be suggest me about that issue, it would be a pleasure.
best wishs.
finally:
this is my private contact informations : if elss would like to
contact me directly.
you can drop me an email by senting to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

msn:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

skype account:
my_speaker
mostafa almahdy
--
BEST REGARD
IT'S ALWAYS HOPE THAT GIVES MEANING TO LIFE

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com