The preferred method of posting is place your reply at the top of the message with all previous replies to follow. Placing your own message at the bottom is not a good way to do things and replying to the digest is out of bounds.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan & Terrie Robbins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] top posting using outlook express

Chris,

This is an interesting topic and I would be interested in what David or the other moderators on this list have to say. I can see the point raised here
but at the same time I've noticed some folks that take this issue too
literally and eliminate so much of the thread that unless you've been
following it right along you have no idea what they are responding to. Where
I've seen the biggest concern is with those responding to a digest version
and putting their response at the bottom. So I guess we'll see what the
proper etiquette is from our fine set of moderators.

thanks
Al