microsoft active accessibility.

Aiden
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Head" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] advantages and disadvantages of using a lot ofscripts.

Hi Mostafa,
I would imagine there wouldn't be any disadvantages in using lots of scripts because scripts are designed to make programs or parts of programs more accessible. Unfortunately, even programs like word and outlook need scripts. freedomscientific build them into jaws so we can use those programs without any problems. I use skype, and with no scripts, it is quite useable. However, I have the skype scripts. if you don't have these, the skype scripts make the options menu more accessible. Skype is useable without scripts because of something called MSAA support. I don't know what that stands for. if someone knows, maybe you could tell us?
from Andrew
----- Original Message ----- From: "mostafa almahdy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>