  From: Marie Johnson
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 2:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] test

  Hi Alice, this is a little involved but this is how I had to do it to
filter
  messages into a folder. If there is a shorter way, perhaps someone can
fill
  us both in on it. Till then, here is what I did.

  First make a folder named JAWS USERS Group or whatever you want it to
be.
  To do so press control shift E, type JAWS USERSGroup then tab and
arrow up
  to Local folders, then hit enter.

  Open the Tools menu and scroll down and click on message rules. Then
click
  on mail. Note: if you already have at least one message rule setup
then you
  will need to tab over to the new button and hit the space bar. Either
way
  the rest is the same no matter if this is your first rule or not. Next
arrow
  down until you hear where the subject line contains specific words and
press
  the space bar to check the box.

  Tab once to the Actions list. You will hear "Move it to the specified
  folder. Again, press the space bar to check that box.

  Tab once to the rules description dialog and down arrow one time. You
will
  hear where the subject line contains specific words. Hit enter. Type
in
  JAWS USERSGroup

  Tab one time to Add and press enter.

  Now tab until you hear OK and press enter. You will be back at the
rules
  description dialog.

  Now down arrow two times and you will hear specified.

  Hit enter. Now you will up or down arrow until you hear the name of
your
  folder spoken, JAWS USERS Group

  Tab over to Ok and hit enter.

  Now tab once and hit the back space till the edit field is empty, give
the
  Rule a name such as JAWS USERS Group

  Now tab to ok and hit enter.

  Tab to the apply button and hit enter.