Hi All,
Recently I had Verizon FIOS installed. Now when I click on a link Jaws does nothing. I hit my right mouse button and arrow down to "open in a new window", which works. However, I when to the vipconduit website to access Yahoo news, but when I hit on the button to display the article, again, JAWS does nothing. I follow this list and I've seen that JAWS 10 will be out soon. Does anyone have any suggestions about what I can do to repair my current version of JAWS 9 or does this appear to be a problem created by the recent installation of FIOS on my computer? I've considered a system restore, but would this then create another problem for me with the Verizon programs that were just installed? In earlier versions, there was a repair JAWS function. I haven't seen that in the latest version of JAWS. This situation is extremely frustrating to say the least. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jo Luland
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:12 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Possible Minor Bug with JAWS 10 Latest Beta

Hi all, before I definitely report this to Freedom Scientific, has anyone experienced a bit of a strange problem? I use Windows Mail for my e-mail, and I have messages read in HTML. It would appear that from time to time JAWS treats any links in an e-mail message as plain text, rather than allowing us to click on them. However, if I escape out of the message and re-open it, the links appear and behave fine. I do not recall this happening with the other betas, nor have I experienced this with JAWS 9. Just want your views before I post to Freedom Scientific, because I hear JAWS 10 is on its way to final production and I would hate this minor but annoying bug to appear in a final release. Thanks in advance for any comments regarding this.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail/MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com