To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 4:52 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] converting MP3 files

Hi guys,
I have a bunch of music files that I want to convert to MP3 files. Most of them are songs that I have ripped from CD's. I can change them by using total recorder, but I would have to convert one file at a time. Can anyone tell me of a program that can do a whole folder at a time, and also something that works well with jaws.

Thanks.
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: