From: "Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] anything as good as norton?

Hi
     I am using Norton internet security 2009. What I do is switch to the
jaws cursor and up and down arrow through the options. For instance anti
fishing is on by default. the line says anti fishing on. If you want to turn
it off you move the jaws cursor over the on and do a left click. The on will
then turn to off. Some times when you click on an item it will open a menu
that one needs to scroll thru. You may need to switch to the PC cursor on
some items. I believe that someone who is good at scripting could write
scripts easily for this program. The only tricky part I had was arrowing
across the yes no buttons. Sometimes the yes button will disappear. The yes
shows as a blank spot. The yes is actually in the blank. I found this by
accident.
     I hope this helps.

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Overcast, 45.0°F Wind:Calm<