From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Don and Cher
Bosch
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 10:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [jaws users] jaws 10 and heading levelsf

I just looked at headings on Yahoo and am now yet more confused.  If you
make a headings list, the headings are not following a numeric sequence as I
had thought.   You will see that they jump around a lot.  From the previous
posts, I thought that someone was saying that they had to be accessed in
numeric sequence.  Is anyone understanding this better?

Cher