From: "rcham27" <rcha...@bellsouth.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:43 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS short cut

Hi all.
  I have XP home and 10.00.
I have a shortcut to turn JAWS on.
I just noticed that when I use the shortcut key that my older version of
JAWS 9.0 comes up.
Also, my system tray had the 9.0 version in it. So I unchecked that
particular option.

My desk top has both versions showing.
I deleted the 9.0 desk top, but the shortcut key did not work. So, I brought
the 9.0 version back to the desk top.

Is there a way of merging the 10.0 so the shortcut key brings the newer
version?

Thanks so much.

Rich

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: