To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 11:01 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question about Spybot and Jaws

Hello to everyone on the list,
I have a question about how accessible is Spybot with Jaws and is it a good program or will it cause me more headache than it is worth? Thanks in advance for any advice offered on this matter.

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com