Hey All,

Has anyone running windows Vista and Jaws 10 noticed that it takes forever
for Jaws to launch aster the log-on windows sound?  Now, I haven't really
narrowed it down to it being a Jaws issue.  But after the log-on sound
plays, it takes a full minute before I hear Jaws start speaking.  I've had
someone sighted here, and the screen to enter my password is there as it
should be.  I'm just waiting for Jaws to load.  It seems that there's a lot
of movement with the hard drive before Jaws comes up.  It wasn't like this
in Jaws 9.  But then I've also recently purchased a new printer/scanner, so
maybe there are drivers being loaded from that.  What I do know is this,
between the log on sound, and Jaws speaking, it can take a full minute.
I'm not real familiar with messing with my start menu, so I don't want to
bother it unless I know what I'm doing.
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: