Yes this was it! Thanks and appreciate the trouble. Karen
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lee" <brianl...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I have missedthis answer about email outlookexpress

Hi Karen,

Here is the answer that I sent to the list a couple days ago. Hopefully, this is what you are referring to.

You might consider using the "hide read messages" choice in the current view submenu. When you open the folder only unread messages will be listed. You
can easily switch back to the "show all messages" choice when you want to.
Use Alt-V to bring up the view menu. find the current view choice by using
up or down arrow keys, use right arrow to move into the list of choices for the current view and then up or down arrow keys to find the various choices.
You can also use CTRL-U to move between unread messages in a list.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "KB" <karen...@comcast.net>