From: "Moderator" <modera...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and Windows Media Player

Hi Jack,
I didn't say that you hadn't written them,
my point was that as the guidelines clearly state,
if you have a problem with FS, or, rant, as you say,
then take it up with them instead of posting it here.
This particular aspect of the thread is done.
If you want to discuss it further, you have my e-mail address to contact me
off-list.
For all members, help will come quicker if it is in the form of a question,
and not as a rant,

Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
blind-comput...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com