Hi Folks,

I did manage to make the verbosity change about highlighting virtual text that
Flor put up, wherein she stated that I need to change the setting for
highlighted text under the virtual cursor, highlight to the virtual cursor.

Sorry, I can't remember the words exactly off-hand.

Suffice it to say, I need to make this setting permanent, as this is getting
frustrating to have to do it every time I go into Outlook Express or Internet
Explorer.

Does anyone know how to make this setting change permanent in Configuration
Manager.

I'm using Jaws 10, latest build.

Thanks for all your help.

Victor