To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] anti-virus software compatible with JAWS

Hi, I am using norton 2009. I still have not been able to find out how to scedual a scan. Other then that it is working fine here on my system.

Matthew

Baracco, Andrew W wrote:
I dislike comments like the one below.  I have used norton since the
days of Norton utilities for DOS, and have had no problems.  It is kind
of a resource hog at times, but many of them are.  If you have a system
that has less than 1 GB of RAM, you will notice significant sluggishness
when Norton is doing a scan, so you just schedule the scan for the
middle of the night, or some time when you are not using the machine.

Andy