Hello list members,

I really need your input. I am currently using JFW9 and not sure which version
of Outlook Express. I can no longer tab between the different choices in
Outlook Express. When I press the tab key, nothing happens. I am stuck in the
message List View. I cannot tab to either my tree view of folders or the
address book. I really need to get into my other folders, since I have e-mail
filtered into them. The tab seems to work fine in all other applications. Any
help would be monumentally appreciated. Thanks.
Sherri

flmom2...@gmail.com

Check out the link and send your used cell phones to help the blind

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com