I am looking for one myself.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Frederick White" <mrbib...@cinci.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 12:45 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] E- jobs that are jaws friendly

Greetings everyone,

It's Fast Freddy again, and today I'm trying to find an in home job using my computer. Does anyone know of any such job opportunity of this kind that is jaws friendly. Get back with me as soon as possible, because my pockets are
as dry as the  Mojave desert.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Sincerely yours,

Fred

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address:
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com