Thanks much!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dale Leavens
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How do I de-install jfw 9?

  I just forget exactly where to go under XP, I think it is Start menu --
  Programmes. In Vista the Windows key opens up the Default Menu and a couple
  of selections down is Programmes.

  In any case Find Jaws 9, arrow right to Explore Jaws,arrow down to to Tools
  then right. the first option there is dongle viewer. You can arrow down
  through that list to uninstall Jaws but as it is the last selection in my
  installation at least, just arrow up one.

  Not sure but I suspect that will do it.

  NOTE:  There is a selection for the Packmate Desktop among the tools as
  well, this might be useful to you in configuring your Jaws 10.

  One more right and you should find Explore Settings. There are some braille
  options there which might assist your start-up issues as well, I haven't
  fiddled with them.

  I suppose I should install Jaws 10 and then the new update.