From: "Roger Levine" <rlstat...@earthlink.net
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:30:59 -0700
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Installing IE 8

Hi Listers,
I installed IE8 after I understood it was out of Beta, but the
microsoft Web site still refers to the Beta release as the most current download. While in IE8 I experienced some sound distortion. The only way I could remove the sound distortion was to unload jaws and hot-key it back. I am running the latest version of jaws 10 and XP Pro. I have been using IE7 without any problems I would appreciate any help on this topic.
Roger
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the
subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email
to the following address:
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com