Hi Ming,

On some occasions, it is necessary to compile the scripts again,
particularly when Jaws is having less than desirable results to your
commands within a program.

If that ever happens, it sometimes helps to re-compile the scripts, as it
will sometimes go wrong somewhere along the way.

In any case, that could be one of the reasons, as that is why I felt the
need to re-compile the scripts for Jaws.

All of a sudden, My Instant Messaging windows weren't reading me the message
history with the alt+number keys, and it wasn't letting me know when the
other person was typing, nor produce the typing sound to let me know.

I have all of this turned on, and the window was maximized and everything.

I tried re-starting Jaws, and my computer, and still nothing, and, I could
not do anything else while I was chatting with someone, as I would
invariably have to use my Jaws cursor to read any messages that person might
have left while I browsed away from the messaging window, or tab five
hundred times to get to the history pane.

Victor
Co-moderator
Blind Movie Buffs List
Guidedogs List