To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:34 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Language Question

Hi guys,

I have a friend who somehow seems to have messed up his JFW and I can't
figure this one out.
For some reason, his JFW switches to Castilian Spanish whenever he enters
Microsoft word.
I've tried changing the synthesiser language with the insert control+l ke
stroke. I've tried turning off language detection.

I know it's probably something very straightforward, but I just can't seem
to work it out.

Any thoughts?

Kerry
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com