To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 1:47 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and Microsoft Excel

Hi All,
How do I select only two cells in Microsoft Excel? I want to select the
cells F6 and G6. I am using JAWS 9 on a desktop and JAWS 6 on a laptop. I looked in the JAWS 9 help file and found something that said "Select Region." Would this be the keystroke to use? Would the keystrokes be the same for JAWS 6 on the laptop and JAWS 9 on the desktop? Both computers are running Windows XP and they
both are running Microsoft Excel 2003.

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com