To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how to get rid the floating advert?

You will have to turn shockwave flash off in tools menu, manage add-ons and disable it.

At 11:31 PM 4/27/2009, you wrote:
Hi list,
Any instruction please on how to get rid the floating advert on the web?
Sometimes when I'm searching online, I am usually bothered with this Flash movie start advertising gambling or sim cards etc, which are very anoying.
Your help is very much appreciated, thank you.

Estelita
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address:
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com

___________________________________________________________ All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html