Move to Previous Message
ALT+UP ARROW

Move to Edit Window
CTRL+SHIFT+E

Display Emoticons List
CTRL+ALT+M

View Visible Messages
CTRL+ALT+V

Display List of Running Yahoo! Instant Messenger Plug-ins
CTRL+SHIFT+S

Announce Last Yahoo! Instant Messenger Alert
CTRL+SCROLL LOCK+F10

Opens a Web link that appears in a Yahoo! Instant Message
ALT+NUMPAD 5 twice quickly

Allows you to review the last 10 Yahoo! Instant messages.

Note that ALT+1 opens the most recent message, and ALT+0 opens the 10th message
ALT+X, where X is 1, 2, 3,...,0

Switch between the typing window and the message display pane located in the Instant Message dialog box.
TAB

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com