When in the control panel, go to programs and features. now when the list comes up. Just arrow to the one you want to remove and hit enter on it. it may come up with choices but tabbing through them will let you pick what you want to do. if no choice then it will just remove it. Most of the vista commands are links, because all vista is just one big web page op.