To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 6:39 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how to see the titles of a song in Windows mediaplayer

Hello.
first, I don't find the Windows media player button, I don't know why.
I have Windows media player in full mode and with the clasic menus. I
just see the meta data  and some other buttons   but I don't find the
Windows media player button that you say.
and, the ACB radio tuner is a software that allow us to listen all the
stations of ACB radio. Interactive, Cafe, main stream, world and
treasure trove.
you can get it from here: http://www.acbradio.org
Greetings, from Medellin Colombia, Andrés