To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] sappi voices

SAPI is the speech application programming interface and is used to design text to speech applications, including the voices we all know and love. JAWS includes drivers to drive the SAPI voices you have on your computer.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christpher...@googlemail.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Amaro" <mikeam...@earthlink.net>