Hi Siobhan,

Try this site and see if any of these programs will work:

www.halsplace.ca

----- Original Message -----
From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorg...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 11:55 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] power dvd isn't a good thing

Hi all.  I had version eight point two, and I had run an older version the
same as someone had suggested.  But I couldn't get it to work, so I tried
windows media player.  I went and I sort of got the dvd to work, it started
playing except i couldn't do anything else.  I couldn't even shut off the
dvd, or even close windows media player once it was shut.  so I guess i'm on
the hunt for an accessible dvd software.  Anyone?  I don't have much to play
with, so price is a factor.