Do control shift O, then control tab to the signature page and you should find
what you want there. I hope this helps.

Lois
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: KB
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 9:22 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] mad and frustrated can you help?

  Evidently I don't understand how the menus work when you press the alt key
  go to tools then down to options. I am trying to change the signature for
  mails outlook express. Can someone help me? Thanks..very frustrated. I enter
  on option try to use arrows end up back on the in box again...
  Karen, Harpo, and the piggies