From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Converting DVD to MP3

I'm resending this because I totally messed up the subject when I
posted it previously.

Somewhere I saw listed a JAWS-friendly program for creating mp3 files
from dvd's.  But I can't find it.  Can anyone recommend one???

thanks.

Attention:  This email and any accompanying attachments constitute confidential
and/or legally privileged information.  If you have received this email
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
message and any attachments from your system.