Hi list,
I have a text book in a folder of its own. Within which is contained the
individual chapters of the book. I am finding that Jaws is telling me how far
the margin is set from the left and right side of the page. This is both when
reading line by line, and also when using the say all command.
    This has only just started happening with this book. However, other word
files read fine.
    Is there a way I can stop this? I am using Jaws 10, XP home and Word 2003.

thanks Jason