You could try using Avast home edition, but the only thing which is automated is the updates, all scans must be performed manually, however it does come with realtime protection and is free. You do have to register for a 14 month licence key, but obviously there is no charge, and the other downside is that there is a captcha, however technical support are very good when it comes to this, and will register you manually on request, provided you explain that you are blind and have trouble reading the captcha. Aside from these downsides, with a few tweeks, detailed on the jaws users page, the programme is very accessible, and is very light on system resources compared with AVG.

Hope This Helps.

Aiden
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kliph" <phantom3...@yahoo.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 6:13 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] best antivirus?

So I am successfully using windows 7. But jaws and MacAfee don't like each other on windows 7. So what is the best antivirus program to use? And will
I have to use spy ware at the same time?   This is why I like MacAfee,
because it's all in one.  Before someone recommended using AVG, and Super
Anti spy-ware together.  One scans daily, and the other you had to do
manually.  If I have to I'll do this, but would rather not.   Thanks in
advance.

Kliphton SR

(IM address&personal email )

sheftoe...@hotmail.com

(devotional distribution list email address)

phantom3...@yahoo.com(

twitter) http://twitter.com/kliphton72

(Skype) papa_wolph