Hello Kate,
I will investigate the problem and will write an answer.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kate Thegreat" <shamaniclivin1...@hotmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 8:52 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and yahoo sign-up

Hi all, I see that a question was asked back
on the 26th of May by another list member and it relates to my problem, but nobody responded.

If I may, I will ask again. Maybe someone has an answer?

When I try to sign up for yahoo, using firefox, it is refusing to allow me to pick options from drop down menus. Also, if I put one piece of info in an edit box on the page, all the rest of the edit boxes appear to have that piece of info in it. If I try to edit them, all of the edit boxes change to whatever new piece of information I enter into the given edit box. It's not showing the edit box for my name, my birth date and year, nor my user ID.

I would just do this all in internet explorer if I could, but I need web visom so that I can fill in the capcha box.

Note: this is the sign up page, as in I am trying to create a new account, not filling in the info to log onto an already existing account.

Thank you,
Kate

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.